People in the military are known for their strong and slender physique. But sometimes they also need help to reach their ideal weight. Would you dare to take a military diet to be able to lose about 4.5 kilos in a week?According to military diet followers, combining food from the military diet helps to burn fat effectively and quickly.
Vitamin C. Foods that contain vitamin C will help you lose weight because they burn fat. This antioxidant helps turn fat into energy. Strawberries, oranges, tomatoes and broccoli are very rich in this vitamin.
Calcium. In addition to being very beneficial to the health of your bones, calcium also helps to burn fat. Three servings of calcium a day should be taken to speed up the metabolism.
The military diet does not prohibit any food, but if it is necessary to eat reasonable portions according to the food. The only thing that one should try to eliminate from the diet is sugar. This means stop eating white bread, cakes, sweets and soft drinks.
- You can lower up to 10 pounds in a week.
- Includes an exercise plan to maintain weight.
- This diet will help you eat smaller portions and healthier foods.
- A cup of coffee or tea, without sugar is idle for breakfast. A toast of brown bread with coupleof peanut butter tablespoon, half grapefruit.
- Lunch: Half a cup of tuna, a toast of brown bread, a cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
Snack: A small apple
- Dinner: An 85-gram steak, half a piece of banana and ice cream of 1 cup
Day 2 diet
- A toast of brown bread coupled with a boiled egg of your choice, and half piece banana is recommended.
- Lunch: single boiled egg, cottage cheese measuring 1 cup, and 5 soda crackers.
Snack: Half banana.
- Dinner: Say no bread or condiments like hot dogs, one cup of broccoli, 1/2cup of small carrots, and ½ vanilla ice cream.
- 5 soda crackers, one small apple, one slice of cheddar cheese is good to go for breakfast.
- Lunch: One boiled egg and one brown bread toast.
- Dinner: Half a banana, still a cup and a cup of vanilla ice cream.
For long-lasting results, you should repeat the diet every week. On days when you are free, you should avoid overeating. Try to maintain a stable diet with small portions. 30% of your daily calories during breakfast because your metabolism is very active during the morning. Breakfast during these days should include protein like eggs, peanut butter or Greek yogurt. Your lunch should be smaller, and your dinner even smaller.
You do not need to go to the gym to benefit from physical activity and get off with this diet . With just walking for 20 minutes every day, you will see a significant change in your body. If possible, this exercise should be completed in the morning, after breakfast. Stronger exercises will help you to lose weight more quickly